- 1 pound flat-leaf kale (about 2 bunches)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 12 ounces red grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup Craisins (optional)
- 1/2 cup Pinenuts (or nut of your choice) (optional)
- 2/3 cup "Watsonia's Peachy Vinaigrette" (or your vinaigrette of choice)
1. Wash and dry the kale.
2. Cut out and discard the tough stems.
3. Arrange the leaves into stacks, slice crosswise into thin ribbons, and place in bowl.
4. Add all ingredients into a large bowl and dress with "Watsonia's Peachy Vinaigrette" (or your vinaigrette of choice) - toss to combine.
5. Taste and season with salt as needed.